Genrui COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test Kit – Lollipop Design for allows self testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility. The test process is the easiest among all the Covid-19 RTK Ag test in the market, making it the ideal choice especially for children or senior citizens to use.
Why use this?
- Lollipop design
- Easy, even for children
- Can be self-administered
Specifications of Genrui COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test Kit – Lollipop Design
Sensitivity 96.7% **
Specificity 100.0% **
** Source validation from TIDREC at University Malaya (WHO Collaborating Centre for Arbovirus Reference and Research)
How to use the kit
- Put the entire absorbent tip under the tongue and allow it to absorb saliva for 40 seconds.
- Put the swab into the diluent, rotate the swab around the tube for 5-6 times.
- Let the swab remain in the diluent tube for 1 minute.
- Remove the swab from the tube and put the nozzle cap onto the tube. Squeeze the tube 10 times to mix evenly.
- Take out the test kit from the packaging and lay it on a flat surface.
- Unscrew the top cap on the nozzle and put 3-4 drops (about 0.1ml) on the test kit sample section.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes to read the result.
Interpreting the Results
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit.